Massage at our therapy rooms in Oxfordshire
Bare Essentials near Didcot in Oxfordshire offers calming massage with a skilled masseuse
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related and perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally & externally, than high stress. If you are stressed, why not try a relaxing massage in our salon near Didcot, Oxfordshire
Massage can without a doubt, help manage stress by :
ENHANCED SLEEP QUALITY
Many people suffer from muscle knots which we call trigger points.
These are a build up of calcium in the body which can be caused by a number of different things.
Accidents – acute trauma/sport injuries that strain the muscles & the joints.
Postural stress – sitting too long/poor posture/not lifting properly.
Over stimulation – strenuous exercise/lifting weights.
Getting a massage can do you the world of good & getting one frequently can do even more. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health & wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
When you visit Bare Essentials you will be surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere and will find that you can relax and let go of your daily worries. Set in countryside away from the stresses of the city, it is nevertheless easy to reach and you will always find a warm welcome.
Massage is beneficial in many situations
- Help low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Help with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Help people come off medications
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improvingcirculation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.